Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall is Here!

Fall is finally here! It's my favorite time of year. I love the way the air smells and the promise that it brings of great times with family and friends. It's also the time of year that I plan my holiday knitting. But I have decided to be a bit selfish this year.

  • I will choose designs for myself.

  • I will choose designs to beautify my home.

  • I will relish simplicity so that my projects are freeing and do not pull me into the mires of frogging and charts.

It has been a tough few months with this year no end in sight yet. I have been so caught up in work that I feel like I am loosing all those little pleasurable moments I need to be a better version of me.

But this time of year still finds a way of centering me and letting be creative, from kitchen time to couch, play time with the kids and stolen moments with my man. It's my chance to make myself the priority, at least for the moment.

No comments: